Robots to code, create and connect with."
What is it?
Ozobots are tiny robots that help teach students about programming in its most basic form. You can train the robots to follow patterns on various surfaces. Ozobots can identify lines, colors, and codes on both digital surfaces (like the iPad which is what we will be using) and physical surfaces such as paper.
How will we use it?
After 4th and 5th graders have reviewed Blockly coding via code.org, we will begin learning how to use the Ozobots through OzoBlockly Games online. Here we will learn how to use Blockly coding to program the Ozobots to follow various commands.
- Select a partner to work with
- Collect 1 Ozobot and iPad from Mrs. D'Elia
- Go to Ozoblockly Games
- Click on the Shape Tracer Link from your iPad
- Here you will learn how to program the Ozobot and load the programs onto the Ozobot
- Once you complete all 10 levels you can move on to The Ozoblockly Editor.
- Here you will be able to complete your own challenge.
- Feel free to move on to Shape Tracer 2 link if you have time!